Contract Car Park Space
Access Point offers thousands of square feet of space in hundreds of car parks nationwide. It is available for both car parking leasing and as land for storage space.
What is the space used for?
As the space management company for hundreds of sites at Wickes, Makro and Homebase stores across the UK, we can offer thousands of square feet to clients. There are hundreds of different uses for the land based on the needs of the client:
- Overflow car parking for offices, universities and work sites - Click here for a case study from Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Fleet storage for ambulances, coaches and car dealerships - Click here for a case study from Alan Day Volkswagen
- Land for storage in shipping containers
- Storage depots for companies wanting to avoid expensive regional distribution centres, i.e. Windscreen repair
- Land for portable cabins - Click here for a case study from Cash for Clothes
It is often used by companies who have outgrown their current facilities or as a storage measure without the prohibitive costs of investing in land and site security.
Autoglass Portable Cabin
The Leasing Process
There is a simple application process to follow to lease car park space from us.
The first step is to get in contact with one of our knowledgeable team. They'll be able to answer any questions you have and advise on the best solution to your needs. There is a short application form to complete to take details of your organisation, Public Liability Insurance etc.
We will work with you to identify a site and the amount of space you would require. However we always encourage you to make a personal site check to ensure that the space will meet your requirements.
Contracts are on 1 year, month to month rolling basis with a 1 month notice period, however other contracts are available for discussion.
Please contact your knowledgeable account managers for further details